A modern way to give
Here’s what you will need:
- A U.S. permanent resident address, Social Security Number, date of birth, and contact information for each person listed on the account
- A signature for each account holder
- An irrevocable contribution of cash or non-cash assets like securities, publicly traded stock or even real estate
- Funding information, depending on the method you choose to contribute to your account
- Confirmation that you have reviewed and agreed to the terms and conditions of our Program Policies
- If you are an investment advisor and would like to open an account on behalf of your clients, please see next steps and advisor forms
Nominate your advisor
You may also nominate your advisor to open and manage your account
Schwab Charitable account holders may nominate an independent investment advisor to manage their account. Please contact your advisor if you want to get started with this option.
Once your new account is open, you may make an irrevocable contribution of cash or non-cash assets like securities, publicly traded stock or even real estate.
Review and agree to the Program Policies terms and conditions.