To open an account online follow these
- Create an account name.
- Provide your account holder information (for up to five account holders total).
- Designate successors/beneficiaries, which may be individuals or charitable organizations.
- Recommend investments by choosing a portfolio allocation.
- Once your new account is open, go to the online client center and make an initial contribution of $5,000.00 or more from an existing Schwab brokerage account.
- If you will be funding your account with assets from an institution other than a Charles Schwab and Co., Inc, please complete the Transfer of Assets form in
addition to the new account application.
- Agree to the terms of service and review the Program Policies.
Get started today.
Complete the .
Prefer to fill out the form by hand? Download the New Account Application form and mail or fax your completed form to us.
P.O. Box 628298
Orlando, FL 32862
1958 Summit Park Dr. Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32810