Private Foundation Conversion
A donor-advised fund account may be an effective complement or alternative to a private foundation. Consider the advantages of a donor-advised fund account to help facilitate your philanthropy. You can:
Download the Private Foundations and Donor-Advised Funds Brochure
- Recommend grants with more flexibility while increasing privacy for your foundation
- Lower costs by avoiding startup costs and reducing operating expenses
- Hand off account administration and recordkeeping to Schwab Charitable™ so you can focus on your charitable goals
- Get preferential tax treatment, with a higher cap on deductibility limitations and real-property donations
- Enable giving to organizations or causes that might not fit perfectly within foundation guidelines
Is converting your foundation to a donor-advised fund right for you?
Fill out this information to access our survey and determine if a donor-advised fund account makes sense for you.
Schwab Charitable will not provide your contact information to any third party. While we intend to follow up with you via email to gauge your interest in our services, you will be given the option to unsubscribe at any time.